Customer has 14 days from the delivery date to make its return. For this purpose, the customer should contact L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda by telephone + (351) 22 485 38 90 or by e-mail: [email protected] and must communicate the “Return Reason” on cause.
Items produced by customer specifications or that are manifestly customized do not give the customer the right to exchange/return.
L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda does not exchange/return any article that, by their nature, do not allows by hygiene/safety reasons.
The contractual right to exchange/return shall apply exclusively to products which may be returned under the same conditions as the customer received them. No change will be made if the product has been used beyond simply opening of the package or if it has been damaged; therefore, the customer should be careful about the products while they are in their possession. Please return the item using or including the original packaging. It should also include all product instructions, labels, documents and packaging.
- If an anomaly is detected and reported within 14 days of article receipt, L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda authorizes its direct exchange for a new article provided that it is in a good state of repair, duly packaged and if existing anomalies are not the result of misuse.
- In cases where there is a rupture of stock, or for other adverse reasons to L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda, the respective credit of equal value will be made.
Loss of right of Return/Exchange will occur whenever the following conditions are met:
- If the defect is found to have been the result of misuse or in violation of the instruction manual.
- When the defect is caused by nature agents or accidents whose liability does not fall within the scope of L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda..
- Warranty seal, packaging, or other identifiers of the product removed or violated.
- If the purchase invoice of the product(s) in question is not presented.
- When the article is not in a good state of repair, showing deformations and defects that indicates misuse or any kind of unforeseen incident.
- Returning/exchanging a defective item will incur no cost to the customer as long as it is found to be a production defect.
- Products that motivate a return process should be sent to the Logistic Department of the company L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda to the following address:
L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda
Rua do Caneiro, N.º 458-460
4435-141 Rio Tinto | Portugal
- Goods shipment must be made with the shipment costs paid by the customer (if the article is not defective), in appropriate packaging and properly packed by a carrier under the customer’s responsibility. If the article is defective, the picking and payment of the costs will be responsibility of L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda.
- The product is the sole responsibility of the customer (including loss or any other reason) until arrival at the facilities of L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda and its acceptance. After product acceptance the liability is passed on to L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda.
- The package must contain exactly the items identified by the customer. The packaging must also contain on the outside all documentation inherent to the properly conditioned return (Transparent Bag) for its verification and acceptance, under penalty of possible refusal.
- Any non-compliance detected invalidates the return that will be fully returned with the costs.
- All orders exchanges and returns must be made within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Deliver the items you want to return or exchange at our facilities, identifying the “Reason of Complaint”. The article must be accompanied with its invoice. If you do not have an invoice for your order, you can request a copy of it by e-mail: [email protected].
- When returning the products will be made the respective credit note.
There are two types of exchanges:
- Article exchange for another equal;
- Exchange for a different article – In this case you have a maximum of 14 days from the date of receipt of your order to request an exchange of an article.
To begin the exchange process, you should send an email to [email protected], mentioning the invoice number in the subject line of the email. You will need to give us the reasons for the exchange and provide all the necessary elements for the analysis of your order, as well as identify the products you want to receive in return.
We will then send you a detailed email with the following steps so you can receive the correct article.
Once you receive our confirmation that the exchange has been accepted, you will need to arrange the items pickup by carrier and prepare it to be returned for collection on the scheduled date. You must use the original shipping carton and include all components that are part of the article(s).
The customer will be responsible for the associated shipping costs, except in cases where exchanges are caused by incorrect or damaged items.