At L. Pinto Monteiro Lda, we consider your privacy a major issue. We are committed to maximizing your experience on our website and social media platforms in a safe environment. It is our policy to treat your personal data with discretion and to protect it.
1. Responsibility for Personal Data Processing
The person responsible for processing your data is L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda, headquartered at Rua do Caneiro, 458-460, 4435-141 Rio Tinto – Portugal, with VAT number: 501 461 167, registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Gondomar, under the same number. Our contact details are the above address, e-mail address: [email protected] and the following telephone number: + (351) 22 485 38 90.
2. Your Data
This website does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it. This means that we will not know any personal information just because you browsed this website unless you have completed the registration/contact form.
Remember that when we ask you to fill your personal details to give you access to some feature or service on our page, we will mark some fields as required. Please note that if you choose not to provide us that data, you may not be able to complete your registration as user or you may not be able to enjoy these services or features.
3. Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Users’ personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Manage and develop online shopping. We use customer’s personal information to process and deliver your order, as well as to inform you by email, SMS and / or telephone contact about the status of your order.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information tailored to the customer’s profile, interests and needs, via email, SMS, telephone contact or postal mail.
- Content, products or services will be customer tailored in our communications, according to their preferences. To manage communications, consult the available contacts.
- Manage the alerts service for when a particular article is available on the web page.
- Functionality and quality analysis to improve our services.
- Management and issuance of sales documents: purchase order and sales invoice.
- Management of economic and transactional information.
4. Data Retention Deadline
L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda will store personal data only for a reasonably necessary period of time, taking into account the need to answer any questions that may arise or to solve problems, to make improvements, to activate services and to fulfill requirements, under by applicable law. This means that L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda may retain personal data for a reasonable period of time, even after the person has ceased to use our services or accessing the website. After this period, personal data will be inactivated in all systems of L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda.
5. What legitimate us to treat the data?
L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda has the following legitimate bases for personal data processing:
– Contract Execution: The legal basis for the personal data processing is the execution of the sales contract. By this meaning, the interested party is obliged to provide the necessary data for its execution. If you do not provide us with this information, it will not be possible to buy and sell.
– Legal obligations: The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda in its relationship with its customers.
– Consent: In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of personal data processing of the interested person will be the consent of the same, if it has been provided:
- Website registration and contact form management.
- Management of information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested.
- Management of the article availability on the web page.
- Management and issuance of sales documents: purchase order and sales invoice.
– Legitimate interest: In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for processing the personal data of the person concerned will be the legitimate interest of L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda:
- Profiling by browsing the website of a registered user, as well as all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- The profiles elaboration to send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the interested profile.
- Sending satisfaction surveys about the products purchased or services used by L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to ensure that our website remains secure, as well as to help L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda understand the needs, expectations and level of user satisfaction and thus improve services, products, services and brands. All of these actions are designed to improve customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and shopping experience.
6. To which recipients can we give the data?
- Technological services providers;
- Logistics, transportation and delivery services providers/employees;
- Partners and service providers relating to marketing and advertising;
- Financial Institutions;
- Entities of fraud detection and prevention;
- Administrations and Government Agencies.
We do not sell, market or transfer your personally information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us to manage our website and company by conducting our business or providing services to our customers, provided that these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
7. How do we protect personal data?
This website uses information security techniques to prevent unauthorized access to data and to ensure data confidentiality. To achieve these purposes, the user agrees that L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda obtains data for the corresponding authentication of access controls.
L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda declares that it has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by third parties.
8. How should you ensure your safety?
For your privacy, we advise you not to include personal, including sensitive and/or confidential data in the emails you send us.
We are not responsible for any identification damage or other information you choose to submit to the blog as a comment area or any other accessible public area that we manage.
9. Third Connections
Please note that although it is on a website operated by us, it may also be referred to links to third party websites. From time to time, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our platforms. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. These policies are neither managed nor controlled by L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda, so L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda no assumes responsibility for the content and activities of these linked websites.
However, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and platforms, and welcome you to contact us, if you would like to provide us with feedback. We also recommend that you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these linked websites carefully before submitting any personal information or data..
10. What are your rights about personal data?
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensure that you exercise your rights. We have determined that you can exercise your rights at no cost by sending an email to the email address: [email protected], stating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
If we consider, may be necessary to identify you, so we can request a copy of an identifying document.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you are entitled to:
10.1. Access Right
You are entitled to be confirmed whether we are processing personal data relating to you, as well as access your personal data that we has.
10.2. Rectification Right
You have the right to request that L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda correct your personal data when it is inaccurate or complete it. If you are registered on our website, it may be simpler if you correct them directly by modifying the order form/registration form.
10.3. Cancellation/Forgetfulness Right
You may ask us to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or when we are no longer legally authorized to process it.
10.4. Limitation Right
You have the right to request that data processing be limited, which means that in certain cases you may ask to temporarily suspend data processing or to retain data beyond the necessary time.
10.5. Portability Right
You are entitled to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to pass it on to another responsible person when processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means.
10.6. Opposition Right
You may object to personal data being processed in the public or legitimate interest by L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda, including profiling. In such a case, L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda will no longer process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of any claims.
10.7. Complaint Right
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent authority if strictly necessary.
The current version was published on August 1st, 2019.
12. Cookie Information
L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda uses automatic data collection systems known as “cookies”.
A “cookie” is a device transmitted to an Internet user’s hard drive or browser. Although these do not contain intelligible information, it allows us to link an Internet user to their personal information. “Cookies” are disclosed by our servers and no one can access the information contained therein.
A “cookie” by itself does not personally identify any users/visitors. Acceptance of these automated data collection procedures and the use of “cookies” is necessary to take advantage of the many features and services offered through this website. If you set your browser to block or delete “cookies”, we cannot guarantee that you will have access to all features and services offered through this website.
L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda will use “cookies” for functions related to website navigation, and only L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda (or its service providers solely referred to for this purpose) has access to the information collected by the “cookies” in order to optimize your services and needs/preferences.
13. Contact us
A L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda guardará os dados pessoais apenas durante o período de tempo que for razoavelmente necessário, tendo em conta as necessidades de dar resposta às questões que se apresentarem ou resolver problemas, realizar melhorias, ativar os seus serviços e cumprir os requisitos que exigir a legislação aplicável. Isto significa que a L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda pode conservar os dados pessoais durante um período de tempo razoável, inclusive depois de o interessado ter deixado de utilizar os serviços da L. Pinto Monteiro, Ldaou de ter deixado de aceder ao website. Findo este período, os dados pessoais serão inativados em todos os sistemas da L. Pinto Monteiro, Lda.
Address: Rua do Caneiro, Nº458-460, 4435-141 Rio Tinto – Portugal
Phone Number: +(351) 224853890
Fax Number: +(351) 224853899
Office Hours: Segunda a sexta-feira – 9:00H-12:30H e 14:00H-18:30H